Identifying a Doll

I have a doll and need to know who is the maker. It has the letter "P" on the neck. I would like to know who is the maker or any other information that you would have?

Thanks in advance.

I believe this mark is an R&B/Cody doll mark, but I need to do some more research.

How tall is she? The hair looks rooted, is it human hair, mohair or synthetic?

With a little more information, hopefully I can get more info. Thanks!

If she is 10 inches, I think her name is miss Cody, she may be Ginger or Margie. If so, her make up is not original and was not done to mimic her original look. The hair is also a poor haircut. Sadly these changes will devalue her if you're trying to sell her.

The original miss Cody dolls were pre Barbie, 1950s and into early 1969s fashion gals. They were very elegant gals. Pristine ones sell from 10-30 dollars. You could always start yours high and take best offer, which could be as low as a few dollars.

This looks like a Earle Pullman doll - dolls made from 1945 -1967. Here is more info - www.dollreference.com/pullan_earle_dolls.html

Doll Reference shows this mark as the following:

"Circle P doll mark, various USA doll makers, R & B Cody Girl"

From my past research I never found an R&B Cody doll with these same eye lashes and the rooted hair seems different but I am not a doll expert in any sense of the word and Doll Reference the 'expert' in the antique doll world.

They may be able to help you identify your doll if you send pictures and description/size information. They will also want pictures of doll undressed - front and back.
You may have to join forums to be able to ask questions.

www.tapatalk.com/.../index.php

www.antiquedolls-collectors-onlineadvisors.../antique_dolls_forum.html

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 17, 2020
👔
🌻
🐛
😷
👒

Generated 2020-04-19 10:20:44 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

DollsCollectibles