Identifying a Houseplant?

Please can you tell me what plant this is? Can I prune it down to the first level as it has gone a bit crazy? It flowers small pink flowers. Some of the top branches seem to be trying to set roots out.

Thanks.

It looks like some type of Jade or Kalanchoe to me. Maybe someone out there will know for sure. It looks like it needs to be pruned back to encourage more branches to grow lower down to fill it out. You can also root the prunings to start new plants. Good luck and stay healthy.

It looks like a Kalanchoe. I have tons of these. If you break the arms down and put them in dirt, water when dry, and keep in a sunny window, you can have multiple baby plants that will eventually grow this leggy, and then repeat the cycle! They are great plants, but super messy (when the flowers fall and when the leaves dry up and fall), but I love them!! Enjoy!!

I believe you have a Kalanchoe that has gone 'wild'.
I love these but I grow a lot of mine outdoors but I have had to cover them if the temperature falls very low. I live in Florida, Zone 9 so that's still out of the recommended zones for growing these outside as the zones are usually stated as 10, 11, 12 (USDA) for outdoors.
I agree these can be messy and they can stain furniture when they drop leaves and blooms. You have pink but these are available in several colors.
It looks like you may have about 25-30 cuttings available.

Kalanchoe is easy to propagate. Just cut a segment of stem several inches long from your plant but this next step is important but many people tend to skip it - allow the piece to dry out for a few days, or until the end appears to have healed or dried shut. You can then plant in good fresh potting soil. Be sure to only use pots/containers that have good drainage. Water and then let it sit and do not water. Cutting should have roots within 3-4 weeks and you can repot if necessary.

Here is a link with more instructions:
www.thespruce.com/growing-kalanchoe-plants-1902982

This is a Kalanchoe. I have several of these growing in my yard. They do grow wild and can get out of control. Every few months I need to prune mine down and cut them way down. They are easy to sprout new leaves and take off again. I have never tried to grow one of these inside my home because I live in the tropics and they grow best for me outdoors.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantNovember 8, 2020
😷
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Houseplant-176.html