Identifying a Plush Toy?

My grandma got me this plush from a thrift store, and I'm trying to figure out if it's vintage or worth anything! It looks almost just like Hello Kitty, but it's missing a bow, and most Hello kitty plushes I've seen usually have a yellow nose. I'm not selling it or anything, I just wanna find out whether it's a Hello Kitty plush, when it's from, etc. I'm mainly just curious! Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!! ^_^

Some Hello Kitty plush toys do have black noses. www.google.com/search?q=hello+kitty+plush+black...

it is a hello kitty plush, my daughter has one, it's one of the first ones made.

Hello Kitty was created by a Japanese artist in1974 and brought to the US in 1976 . By 2010 , Hello Kitty - also known as Kitty White , went global, from figures , toys, games, clothing and household goods. Here is a look at vintage Stuffed Hello Kitty - www.bing.com/.../search?q=pictures+of+vintage+hello.... - here is history on her- en.wikipedia.org/.../hello_kitty

To me, everything about her is a knock off Hello Kitty--from the colored ears to the black nose to the missing boy, to what appears to be uneven stitching in the whiskers.

I have not tried this in a while, but you could try calling the company and ask them to verify for you:

thecounterfeitreport.com/.../Sanrio-Hello-Kitty-Products.html

The challenge with this is if she is fake, they will want you to destroy her.

Post back what you learn! Thanks for sharing!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysJanuary 11, 2021
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Plush-Toy-1.html