Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I am looking for any information about this doll and the mark on the back of her head. She is 18" tall, with a porcelain head, half porcelain, half soft arms and legs, and soft body.

Thanks so much.

I dont recognize the marking. Upload the pictures to the forum at www.dollreference.com.

She is a very pretty doll and looks familiar, but I can't place that mark. I thought I knew it, but when I went back to one of the doll marking sites, I was totally off.

Perhaps one of the doll museums could help you (see the link):

www.thesprucecrafts.com/doll-museums-around-the-world-775042

Post back what you learn! She is quite lovely!!! Once you figure out who she is, I can help you figure out her value if that is the plan for your next steps for her!

she looks like a garden variety 80's - onward mass produced factory doll. Without actual markers it will be virtually impossible to tell her provenance or value - though we suspect the value will be small