Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I am in great need of finding out just who this beautiful lil mam is. I can't seem to find any info on her. Destiny led me to her half buried in the yard of a very old abandoned home. I refuse to give up until she is rightfully restored to her original glory. There is a number: 95081 and the last # is either 8 or B.

Please someone help.

Thanks.

She is very interesting. What a lucky find!! Neat!

How tall is she? Did she have hair when you found her? Is she just head and shoulders of porcelain and the body something else? If so, what is the body stuffed with? Is this the original outfit? It is so clean for being in the dirt.

What do her feet look like (I see one porcelain hand)--are the feet porcelain also? Did she have shoes and if so, what were they made from?

What country are you located?

Maybe with a little more info, I can see if I can help.

Thanks!!

The number on the back of her neck is not a hallmark of an expensive dollmaker. You could upload the pictures to the forum at www.dollreference.com. Someone may know something