Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll with neck markings Sfk-33 with a ""B under that. Can any one tell me any info such as age, manufacturer, and value? She stands about 2 feet high. The hands and feet are porcelain. She has red hair, snap on shoes, underwear, a dress, and strand pearl necklace.

I am not familiar with those markings. You can upload the picture to the forum at www.dollreference.com if someone here cant help.

Thank u any help wood be a step in the right direction!

The numers and letters are very faint so ive penciled over the indentations as best i could other wise there really hard to see in photo

There are a bunch of sfk dolls on eBay of various sizes and styles. Most sit unsold for months. I sold dolls for years and sadly have no memory of if this is the artist or brand.

If I remember correctly it was made sometime between 1975 -1989. So many dolls in that era look alike so without the COA or box the exactly year may never be known.

When you find an exact match on eBay that has sold, that will give you the value. She is leaving pretty! Thanks for sharing!