Identifying a Porcelain Doll

Do you know who the producer/maker of this doll? I recently saw her on Facebook Marketplace and unfortunately she sold and I was unable to find out any information about her.

Thank you.

Did the Marketplace ad show the back of her neck with any markings? That would help figure out who this little one is.

I did several image searches and came up empty, since the face did not ring a bell with me.

You could put her on the Facebook group doll help and identification and see if someone there recognizes her from the face. She has an unusual expression, so perhaps someone will recognize her at a glance.

Post back what you learn. I will continue to go through my other doll resources to see if something pops up!

I would contact the person who put up the ad and ask them.