Identifying a Porcelain Doll

The doll doesn't have any information written on it, but is about 7 inches tall. I am trying to find out who it is by and other information on it. I am trying to sell my dolls and to do that I need this information. I await your answer patiently.

Unfortunately I don't believe you can get much for it. The market for dolls is glutted, and this one doesn't seem to have a box.

the fact is, a lot of these so-called 'collector' dolls do not have a lot of value. The market is saturated with them and the demand is just not there. This professional doll site has this to say about it: "Modern porcelain collector dolls sold from about the 1980s to present, were meant to appeal to adult doll collectors, not children. The theory was; buy it, keep it in the box or debox, but keep it unplayed with, after some time passes, you'll be able to sell it for more money than your original purchase and make a profit. Dolls were easily found in department stores, grocery store toy aisles, card shops, toy stores and on TV from QVC etc. The quantities sold of each collector doll could be large, it's the sheer quantity of all available porcelain collector dolls today, that is determining the current value, as they flood the market place, online and elsewhere..... Sad to say, but these dolls are now available in such large quantities they have little to no value today." dollreference.com/porcelain_collector_dolls.html