Identifying a Porcelain Doll

This doll has no information written on it, but is about 1 to 2 inches tall. I am trying to find out who it is by and other information on it. I am trying to sell my dolls and to do that I need this information. I await your answer patiently.

YOu could do a google image search and see which matches the bbies on it. I tried to do it but a lot of different ones came up.

According to dollreference.com, it is very difficult to ID a doll with no markers on it. YOu could contact someone there or another website see if they have more info. There are also doll ID books in Barnes and Noble