Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I recently bought a doll from the thrift shop for my mom, but her original dress was dirty. I do have pictures of her face and there is a name on her back that I can't really read. I was hoping someone could tell me who she is.

Best Answer

I believe this doll is from Paradise Galleries and the artist may be Patricia Rose.

This is an interesting item about a similar doll.

www.justanswer.com/.../76n30-patracia-rose-porcelain-doll...

Best Answer

Most the time people give these dolls to thrift stores is because they know they aren't worth much if they tried to sell them. Considering the doll's dress is so dirty and the doll is in fair shape you might be able to get around $10 if you wanted to sell the doll. I personally don't think you bought this doll to sell again. I think you bought it to make your mom happy.

Unfortunately, this doll is mass produced and doesn't carry a high resale value. Enjoy the doll and I'm sure your mom is happy that you thought of her when you bought it.

I cannot make out the name completely. I can tell you that it was made in 1991. The number of the doll is 3 digits.

I can see the second and third digits are 5 and 0. This means the doll was mass-produced and there are many more exactly like it. It is worth very little, but it is pretty.