Identifying a Porcelain Doll

Does anybody know what type of doll this is? I was given this after my grandma passed away 30 years ago. I know nothing about it. She was always going to antique stores and flea markets. I would like to try and find anything out I can.

Thanks.

I dont recognize this mark. Undress this doll and see if there are other markings. Also see if there is any other identifying information on or in the box.

Some of these dolls can be valuable but it will take a knowledgeable doll person to give you this information.

• This is a very clear symbol but I do not recognize it.
  • Be sure to check the dolls complete back/neck to see if there are any other markings.
  • There is a doll "person" on eBay that does a very good job with identifying dolls and current values and the cost is $4.00.
  • She usually gives a lot of information for that small amount but there are also other free on-line doll appraisers that may be of help.
  • here is a link if you want to check it out. (I have no connection and do not know this person except by reputation.)
  • www.ebay.com/.../292305836712?hash=item440ec91aa8...

This doll has some sort of an identifying mark on it. You can spend hours searching on a website that identifies these types of marks to see if you can find yours. Here is the site: dollreference.com/doll_marks.html

You can also try an antique auction home in your area. They always have experts in the shop that can help you out. This might be one of the quickest ways to identify this doll.

that is a fascinating mark. I looked for a while but could not find anything. It almost looks like 2 G's facing each other and a circle on top. If the doll was new in the 80's chances are it was mass produced

the ebay doll collectors community forum members will sometimes ID a doll. They have much expertise as it is their living community.ebay.com/.../218

here's a woman on ebay who will for a nominal fee appraise/identify your doll: www.ebay.com/.../292305836712