Identifying a Recurring Beep in House

I have a soft beep at 9:55 am every single day in my home. I've spent weeks throwing breaker switches, changing out backup batteries, and still that soft beeping happens. It's not related to smoke alarms (I changed the batteries in Oct. 2018), thermostat backup batteries, appliances (power shut off at breaker), not my printer (turned off all sounds, rings, beeps), powered off at breaker. No alarm clocks or clocks run on house power. Please help me before I demolish my home. I am not having auditory hallucinations. I have other witnesses who have heard the sound.

Thank you.

Do you think the soft beep is from a neighbor's?

A long time ago I heard a faint beep sound in my house and it took me awhile to figure it out and it was an old watch. Any old watches in your home?

Could the sound be coming from your phone or from an old electronic or battery operated item you've stashed in a drawer or box?

It could be a clock or a watch.

How long does it last?

Is it possible you have a sound on on your cell or tablet? I had a word game that would ping every morning with word of the day.

I had to have my one nephew shut it off. So annoying! I feel your pain! If you have words with Friends that could be the issue. Fun game but stupid reminder beep!!!

Some things that I hear "beep" around my house (usually once per day):
Somethings (overtime) we had for gotten that we had set when they were in use:
Discarded cell phone was set to beep at 7 every morning - finally found (in a drawer) that as long as it is charged - it still beeps at that time.

A wall clock that beeped although no one remembers why it was set and then placed in an unused room.

My daughter set an electric timer to beep at 9 o'clock to remind her of something and then placed it in the back of a kitchen drawer not realizing it was still going to beep until batteries run down. This was difficult to find.

If you live in an apartment you may be hearing a neighbor's morning beep.

I am going through something similar right now, only I hear 2 soft beeps every 40 seconds for the last 3 days. It can only be heard in my bedroom, I live totally alone, and even a couple of firemen from the firehouse across the street came over yesterday to check it out. They eliminated everything they could. Thankfully it's so faint that I can fall asleep. Tonight after work I'm going down to my neighbor's condo to see if he has something since the firemen said they can't figure it out and that it must be coming from the unit below or next to me. even though it definitely sounds like it's in the room somewhere. once you leave the bedroom you can't even hear it. Making me nuts, I tore apart my bedroom Saturday looking.

Some years ago, for several days I was repeatedly alerted to the sound of an unfamiliar beeper going off somewhere in our house and mysteriously stopping as I tried to find it. Day by day, I was able to narrow down the whereabouts of the device until I discovered that - whatever it was - it was underneath a pile of my husband's sports gear - the watch he only wears on his weekend runs was going off every day (whether he was wearing the watch or not).

It was such a complicated device that only he could turn it off - thankfully!

Is there an app (for Android) that might help locate the sound?