Identifying a Stuffed Dog?

I've had this dog since sometime in 2001, and have been trying to find some like her on the internet on and off for some time now. She was bought in an Aldi store in Denmark sometime in 2001, and I am told that there were several other breeds as well.

Unfortunately she doesn't have a tag anymore, as that was cut off when I was very young. I think she's supposed to be a Saint Bernard dog. She has a very wide face, and very round front paws, which seems a bit unique. Her nose is hard plastic, and her eyes are glass.

I don't know if any of this is helpful, but I really hope so, as I would love to find others like her, just to know they exist out there :D

Best Answer

He sure is cute - even at 19 years old!
I believe it would be shear luck to find this puppy but if another member Pghgirl signs in she may know more about him.

I can only recommend some of the forums that try to help ID plush animals like this. They are usually very good and just tell your story and post pictures but be sure to include his measurements (length).

www.facebook.com/.../

offspring.lifehacker.com/how-to-find-a-dupe-of-your-kids-missing...

You can post to more than one group.
Good luck and let us know if you find information.

Best Answer

He is adorable! I don't know what brands Aldi sold this brand in Denmark back in the early 2000s, but he looks a lot like the Mary Meyer Pesky Pup series. Maybe you could contact Aldi and find out or just see if you can locate him in that brand.

He is so cute!

Contact social media outlets like (facebook, tweeter, insta-gram ). There is someone who will see this , with your pictures, date, and story .

Because social media is so large, put it as a challenge , and the answers will come. Also there may be a collector that is willing to sell to you!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysJune 18, 2020
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Stuffed-Dog-3.html