Identifying a Stuffed Ugly Duckling Toy

Can you find this stuffed animal duckling be description alone. I don't have a photo. It had a floppy, fuzzy, downy body. It was more of a hatchling with an oversized head with large eyes and a yellow bill and a belly with small wings and feet giving the stuffed animal an overall grotesque and exaggerated appearance, awkward, and ungainly and therefore endearing. I found it at a Salvation Army store closing for remodeling.

Can you identity make and model of stuffed animal. The underbelly was white or beige.

Please let me know.
Thank you for your help.

It would be easier with a date you got it. Try sending the picture to Gund and Applause. It may be theirs.

Type what you state into Google, but select images and scroll through. It almost sounds like the ty doll puddles I think was his name. Beannie baby family if I remember right.

Post back what you learn!