Identifying a Tiny Brown Bug

Can someone please answer what this bug is? It is tiny you can barely see them. They live in hair on/in body, in walls and carpet, literally I think everywhere. I have searched and searched.

Someone please help.

It looks like a carpet beetle to me.

they look like any of an assortment of mites to me, especially if they inhabit so many different places in the house. It could even be bird mites.

You may want to jar up a few and show an exterminator. This sounds like an infestation that needs to be dealt with a pro. It happens and they can fix it, but they need to have a few to look out to determine the right treatment. I am very anti chemical, but sometimes you need to bring them in to fix the problem. Be sure to understand what they are using and how long you and your family and ALL pets need to be out of the house after the treatment.

Post back what you learn. Prayers for a quick and easy solution.