Information About Figurine?

Hi, I am in need of help! I have been searching for any information about this cute item! I got it as a gift from a vintage fair stand about a year ago, but now due to the actual situation, I have to let it go. We're about to move and this new place doesn't have enough space to place a credenza to protect my items. Can anyone help me with material and the name?

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you so much!

This cute figurine has no markings. It is not expensive and cannot be sold for more than $10, if that much.

He is very cute. It is almost impossible to tell the material from a picture. The hole in the bottom leads me to think he is either ceramic or poured clay. He looks like a class project piece vs something store bought.

I say that because the paint job looks hand done.

I have been searching my greenware sources to see if I can find him. If I locate him, I will post back.

If you want to sell him, ask what you want to make for him and take best offer. Call him boy with ukulele sitting or lounging on woven chair. Be sure to include lots of photos. These are a great start.

Post back how your sale goes!

Thank you so much!! I will follow the advice! I appreciate it! I will give update the soonest possible
Best regards!

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesFebruary 15, 2021
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-About-Figurine-1.html