Information on a Leonardo Collection Laurel and Hardy Figurine

I have a Leonardo 1998 Collection figurine with certificate and box. It is of Laurel and Hardy called, Accident Prone. We cannot find anything about this particular double act. Please advise why this might be. There are others that the search finds ie., the fishing one and the sitting on the bench one.

Thank your for your time.

Can you post a photo? I don't know one by the title Accident Prone. There is the one of them falling of a roof, that sold recently on ebay for a best offer of 19.20 euro (which is about 21.89 US. This was a sold price.

If that isn't the statue, then I am at a loss for which one you have. They didn't make that many versions.

Looking forward to learning more so we can get you a value! Thanks!

photos.app.goo.gl/byGcV8uDKja7W8ef7

Thanks for the photo. I have gone through all of my sources and am coming up totally empty.

There is a Laurel and Hardy museum that is either opening soon or is already opened. Their website says coming soon, but there is a phone number of (706) 556-0401

Perhaps they can give you more info. Generally (not specific to L&H) many of the Leonardo products did not hold their value because they made too many.

I am really hoping you have something rare and valuable and cannot wait to hear what you learn! Please post back with findings! Thanks!

I saw something similar on eBay for $30 for the pair.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ArtJanuary 16, 2019
🐛
📓
🌻
😎