Information on a Mersman Table

What year was a Mersman table 22-69 made and what is the value? Also, sorry about the word on the picture. I was showing this to my mom.

Mersman tables were made in the middle of the 20th century. This table is worth about $150.

This is the farmhouse style--probably mid 70s to when they closed mid 1980s.

Sadly this is the least popular of the styles of Mersmans and they did not hold their value in most parts of the country.

I have seen them sold for as low as $25 dollars and as much as $100 (but the higher values usually have the matching end table).

I hope you were able to fetch more in your part of the world! Post back with an update! I like to keep track of current selling prices in different place for this brand--which is one of my favs! Thanks!