Information on a Tom Rubel Sculpture?

I was out thrifting and found this beautiful sculpture. I've searched and haven't located any info about it. It's described as "Studio Collection: Heavenly Angels by Tom Robel "We Shall Always Follow You" SCI 1999. Any idea of value?

Ive seen one for $175 on eBay. Go to eBay and follow Tom Rubel for several weeks and see what they actually sell for.

Judy - Did you see this actual piece? I've seen numerous others but not this one. Thank you for your response!!!

Wow! I thought I knew all the Rubels, but I have never seen this one before. I was out of retail by 1999 is probably why, but I would have thought I would have seen it in my travels.

Perhaps this auction site, which seems to sell a lot of these (or lat least they list a lot at high prices), may be able to tell you what you have and the value.

www.bathantiquesonline.com/contact.htm

Please post back what you learn. I am so curious about this one! Thanks!

I ended up in JustAnswer. The info given to me is that this figurine is rather rare with an estimated retail value of $150-200. Nothing more specific than that...I sent pictures. I've never seen it posted on any sites. How would you go about trying to sell something like this?

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJanuary 13, 2019
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-on-a-Tom-Rubel-Sculpture.html