Is My Dog a Full Blooded Pit Bull?

I saved her from a abandoned house a couple of months ago. I got her a little more fat, but I want to know if she is a real Pit Bull so I can mate her with my friend's Pit that has papers from the American Kennel Club.

Best Answer

I don't know if your dog is a full pit, but I can tell you that if you breed her with a papered mail, the puppies cannot be papered, even if she is full pit. She would also have to be papered.

Best Answer

A mating like this may produce pups that can offered for sale as pups without papers but not as purebred or registered and correct information about the breeding of the father and mother should be clearly stated.

• The AKC is very, very strict in which dogs are given AKC papers. Their registration requires several generations of proven bloodlines.
  • Here is an AKC answer to a similar situation:
  • http://www.akc.  kc-registration/
  • If you want to know if your pup is purebred (or what actual mix) then you can get a DNA test.
  • Dog DNA tests are quite popular as many pet owners want to know if their dog is purebred.
  • DNA test kits can be obtained from many pet stores, on-line (Amazon, etc), or from your vet.
  • The cost is usually $50-$200 according to how extensive anyone wants to be.
  • Here is an example of an on-line test kit:
  • https://www.wis  isdom-panel-4-0/

The AKC has strict rules and will not certify the puppies unless there is proof that both parents are petigreed

The only way to do this is through the AKA to verify the dog is actually an AKA full breed dog. I do believe they will do a DNA test on the dog to verify the breed of the dog.

It is too bad that you don't know more about this dog and don't have papers on it. This would make it so much easier to know all the answers like this.

I do not think he is full blooded he looks mixed.

Your dog looks like a mix.

Wow , where did you get that chain?And besides that , your dog looks like a mix

At first I thought wow, what a great person. But just seeing that ridiculous chain around the neck to make the girl look tougher and to mate her made me so pissed off. With all the dogs that need homes and with this breed having enough issues, that's all you care about. Shameful.