Killing Fleas on Furniture

Fleas and more fleas. How do I get them out of our furniture? Help!

Thank you.

By George Bean from Long Beach, CA

Answers

Best Answer

I would sprinkle both salt and baking soda down in the cushions, a lot of it, and they don't like that and it will kill them..I do it all the time.

Best Answer

Get Fleabusters Rx for fleas. You can get it on line. Sprinkle on furniture. Follow directions. Good for carpets as well. Natural Product. Good for 1 year.

Best Answer

Whatever you do, vacumn twice a day until they are gone. This takes care of the eggs that can hatch. Put flea powder on your rugs and vacumn it up. that will kill any that hatch in your bag. Use advantage on your animals while you are doing this. It will work. I have had that problem too.

Answer this Question

3 More Questions

What are some effective flea treatments for furniture?

Answers

Best Answer

Salt is a great way to kill them. Also, put a pie tin of water under a lamp to keep it warm. Then, drop 3-4 drops of liquid soap in the water. This breaks up the surface adhesion and when they jump in they drown.

Sprinkling salt on the carpeting and furniture, then letting it sit is a great way to suck them dead fleas up. Here is a link to many remedies that can help.

www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedies-to-get-rid-of-fleas.html

Answer this Question

I'm having a very bad time with fleas in my recliner biting me. How do I get rid of them for good? They are tearing me up!

Answers

Removing fleas

Step 1
Remove couch cushions

Step 2
Wash cushions if they are washable

Step 3
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum and vacuum thoroughly

Step 4
Seal the vacuum bag and freeze for a day before disposing

This is a comprehensive article about getting fleas to flee. If you use any home remedies, keep them away from your pets and small children!

www.ahf.co.uk/.../

A few words of wisdom....be sure to talk to your vet to keep all of the pets in your home protected from fleas and prevent future issues.

Be careful with bites you get to keep them clean and dry to prevent infection. Talk to your doctor about using over the counter antibiotic ointment on fresh bites.

Make plans to treat all pets as well as your yard (if you have a yard). Assemble all of the products you plan to use before you start so it will be a smooth operation.

A spray bottle w/water and several drops of lemon essential oil helps a lot. After you've done all the vacuuming (get that vacuum bag or the contents of the vacuum container outside ASAP afterward even if not full!) and laundry, spritz under and all over the furniture in question, even the carpet (test hidden patches for discoloration first), or just plain do the whole room. It helps keep the flea count down once you've done a primary eradication, and your room smells great. I used this successfully during a horrible summer for fleas when even our indoor cat kept being infested. (Note: Blue Dawn dishwashing soap is a cat-safe, thrifty option for flea bath for a cat.)

Answer this Question

What kills fleas on furniture?

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasNovember 9, 2016
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Killing-Fleas-on-Furniture-2.html