Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice

My appliances are white, but my table is off white with a stainless steel top (so the legs of table and the chairs are off white). What color should I paint my kitchen cabinets? off white to match the table or white to match the appliances, or does it matter?

By Carla

Since I assume your appliances are closer to the cabinets than the table legs, I would paint the cabinets to match the appliances.

It's your kitchen so it really doesn't matter. Choose something you really like and get busy.

It needs to be a color you like. Actually, you could go with white, but that would be a lot of white. Do you have any color accents? If you like to change the accents--curtains, table cloths, place mats, staying with white or off white or even a light gray might be the best. Have fun with this - it's your kitchen.

I agree with the person who suggested you paint the cabinets to match the appliances.

Paint the walls around the cabinets a different color to prevent "white out." Or put a pretty throw rug and towels in the kitchen.

You can never go wrong with white for cabinets. there are many shades of white!