Kitchen Paint Color Advice?

I have oak cabinets and would like to do a black and white kitchen. What color would work with that? I have wainscoting half way up on my walls.

Best Answer

What vibe are you going for? Red is a good choice for a classic look. Turquoise is a nice rustic theme. The right shade of green can evoke 1950s. Gray is very hipster. Post back what you decide!

Best Answer

If this is for our kitchen and you are looking for a black and white kitchen I would go with a turquoise color for the walls. I know yellow also works well with black and white. Considering it is for a kitchen you should keep the color bright and cherry and yellow would do just that . I would go with a light cream yellow and not a very dark one. Make it moe of a light lemon yellow and it would work great.

Best Answer

To create a tranquil, calming atmosphere in your kitchen you could use blue-gray or sage. For something more exciting, plum would be beautifully dramatic.

If you want something unique, try a shade of coral. However, you need to carefully choose shades of coral, yellow, peach and orange. While some shades complement oak cabinets other shades can look unattractive against oak cabinets.

Gray is the in color now. I would go with that.

Black and white are neutrals, so any color would work. Have fun at it!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceDecember 28, 2019
😎
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Kitchen-Paint-Color-Advice-137.html