KitchenAid Ice Maker Not Making Ice?

My KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerator, model KSCS25I ice maker does not make ice. After changing the water filter, I dumped all of the ice. The ice maker was still functioning and produced more ice. I dumped this ice as well to assure filter residue was eliminated. The ice maker ceased to function at this point. It appears no water is filling the ice trays. A red light located on panel where the ice maker on/off switch is located is blinking. Any suggestions? Is it a faulty switch?

By Ed O. from Cypress, TX

Yes, I do believe it may be a faulty valve/switch. I am having the same problem at this moment and I just checked the lines for calcification and found the line to be clear but no water was entering the ice water line from the switch/valve area. Check here: part for a possible valve solution. www.partselect.com/PS3497634-Whirlpool-W10408179-Water...

Here is the video on installing the part as well :D Good luck!
www.partselect.com/PS3497634-Whirlpool-W10408179-Water...

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ice MachinesJuly 16, 2014
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/KitchenAid-Ice-Maker-Not-Making-Ice-1.html