Locating a Half Sibling

While I was like in kindergarten my father had gone to California where he actually met a lady named Rachell or Rachel, not really sure and nor really sure bout the last name, he thinks (can't remember) it was Quintanilla. He had a little girl with her. We have been trying to see if we might get in contact with her, but had no results on the social media. The girl's name is Michelle, either Quintanilla or Mejia, or both, and my dad's name is Mario A. Mejia. Does anyone know how to get better results?

He can try a website called familytreenow.com. There is a lot of information there, including addresses, phone numbers and relatives. People like me have opted out, since we dont want our private information available so readily. See if your relatives are there

This sounds like a job for a private investigator. There are experts in using publicly available information and the clues that you have to track people down.

I have found a number of people with Google trying every combination if the names. Also I use services that are usually only available at libraries that call up old newspapers. Ask your librarian if he/she can get you set up. If you have a history center, some have access to free with the cost of admission geneology services.

See if you can locate birth notices from the old papers to get a better handle on the names. Also since you aren't positive about the spelling, use whatever the wildcard is so if it is an asterisk, it would be like Qu* and various name combos.

If the child is old enough, she may have done one of those DNA tests and said family can contact her. That is pricy, but if you did yours she may come back as a match.

Prayers!!!

try zabasearch.com

intelius.com

peoplefinders.com

pipl.com

a lot of these are free or paid people search engines and bring back great results

I'd start there before spending 1000s on a PI though that might be the ultimate road you take

Anonymous

Thnks you I'll give them a try hopefully something can turn out.