Looking for My Biological Dad?

I am looking for my biological father. I've tried Family Tree now, searched Facebook/social media and I'm waiting on 23 and Me results. Does anyone have any other ideas? After 39 years, I was told 3 weeks ago my dad was not biologically my dad and that I have an older half brother.

What I know is in 1981, he lived in Scottsdale, AZ. He was 21-30 at the time (so he should be 61-70 now if he's still alive). His name is Ron (from what my mom remembers) and he was an insurance salesman. He had ties to Utah as well and I believe he was possibly LDS. He was very much aware of my mother being pregnant and that I was born so he could have told my sibling or someone else that he had another child.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Try to get a Scottsdale phone directory. You could also try contacting the adoption agency, if you can get that information.

Thank you. I was not adopted he was having an affair and I was a result of that relationship.

Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 320 Answers

Try peoplefinders.com using Scottsdale as the city. There is a small fee to get additional information, but at least the preliminary/free results will show where he's lived and age so you can be reasonably certain you're on the right track.

Good luck on your quest.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts

You could also try a Investigator. They have ways of digging up missing info. Tell them what you know and ask about fees.

If not this route, try asking if the can advise on what to do on your own.

Better Living FamilyAugust 2, 2021
📓
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Looking-for-My-Biological-Dad.html