Low Cost Vet Near Rosemead California

Does anyone know of a low cost or free vet near Rosemead, California, 91770? I recently picked a cat up off the streets and I have taken him in and today I noticed that his paw is broken. I am a single mother of 5.

By Mary

Hello...
How nice of you to take care of this precious fur-baby. Please go to your local shelter/Veterinarians and ask them how much it wll cost to treat him/her. This cat needs to have treatment ASAP. Having a broken paw is VERY painful and he will not be able to walk on it very long. Also, it might just be a sprain but an X-Ray will tell you. Either way, this cat needs to be seen by a Veterinarian for treatmernt. Good luck