ElectricalHome

Main Breaker Keeps Tripping

I am wondering why my main circuit breaker switch won't stay on for all my power in my house?

You probably are overloading it. You need an electrician to upgrade your electrical system.

I recommend calling in an expert and not trying to do diy with electricity as most lay people make it worse. This is one place not to be penny wise and pound foolish. I speak from experience!! Wishing you an easy fix!!

I had an issue similar to yours. You will need to turn off all breakers and now turn on the main breaker. Start to turn on a breaker at a time until it trips again. Now you know which breaker is bad and you can either replace this or call someone to replace it for you. In the meantime keep the breaker off.