Making an Oil Bottle Drip Cover

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

If, like me, you are tired of your bottle of canola oil dripping down the sides of the bottle every time you pour out of it, just cut the ribbed cuff off of one of your husband's old stocking and slide it over the bottle. It will catch all the drips and keep your cupboard shelf clean. When it gets soiled, either launder it or replace it.

By Harlean Hot Springs, AR

More Solutions

Whether I use the bottles that the oil comes in or I transfer it to fancy bottle, it always seems like the oil drips down the sides after each use. To solve this problem, I decided to make drip catchers out of my daughter's old tights.

cover on bottle 2

4 Videos

This video shows you the simple steps to making an oil bottle cover.

You can prevent oil stains on cabinet shelves by wrapping the oil bottle with a band of paper towel, secured with a rubber band.

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherAugust 24, 2012
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-an-Oil-Bottle-Drip-Cover.html