This pie has a crunchy crust. Also it has a very creamy middle. It is chocolate and has a peanut butter taste. It needs to go in the refrigerator and it is a cold pie. It's perfect for the hot summers because you don't even need to bake it!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz.) container firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- some chopped chocolate covered pretzels (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Warm over medium heat.
- Pour mixture into pre-made pie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
This pie may be frozen and thawed for use at a later time. It does not require any baking. You may decorate with fruit or whipped topping, as desired.
Source: a friend gave it to us
By Marie L. from Mesa, AZ