Nail Polish Remover for Ink on Vinyl Couch

I got ball point pen on a beige vinyl couch. I tried everything to get it out; stain remover for pen, alcohol, bleach, toothpaste, WD40, Soft Scrub and none of them worked. I read that nail polish remover works, but I was afraid to use it. I did a test on the underneath and, sure enough, it did not hurt the vinyl and took most of the ink out. There is just a slight stain left, you really have to look for it. Be sure and do a test first.

It works! I tried saddle soap, baking soda and x-tra fine grit sandpaper for use wet; nothing. Went to the Internet and got this blog.
I dipped a q-tip in polish remover, did it twice and the ink is gone.
Thank you, thank you!

I used W-D 40 and at first it looked a little lighter but I went back 20 minutes later and it was completely gone. Thank you!

Your remedy has successfully helped me stain my white vinyl chair. #ruined Thanks