New Kitten Sucking on Year Old Female

My female cat, Bear, is a year old. I got a new male kitten Jack who is 12 weeks old (maybe 12-16 weeks). Jack keeps sucking on my female. Is it bad for my female? I'm getting her booked in to get done, but I just need information if it's something I need to stop. My female isn't a mother at all, she doesn't stop it either so I don't want her to get hurt.

Please help.

Sweet photo!!

This is a totally normal behavior for the kitten. As long as the older cat puts up with it, then let it go. If she tries to hurt (scratch or bite) him, then I strongly suggest keeping them together only when supervised for everyone's safety.

Are you going to spay/neuter both? That is the best way if you want to prevent future babies. This just comes from a spay and neuter advocate...you need to do what is right for you and your cats

This is normal behavior and I would ignore it since the other cat doesnt seem to mind. It should go away in a few weeks.

Nurturing is what is happening! It's o k.Just keep a eye on them!

The kiten is very young still and misses the mom. This is a normal behavior and if your older cat is not upset over all this then let them be.

The little will stop soon and if your older cat is fed up with the behavior she will let the baby know this one. He is just looking for another mother because he lost his.

Pets Cats AdviceSeptember 21, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻