Oatmeal Roll Recipes
Read More Comments
These make great rolls at the holidays or any time. Very soft and tasty!
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 24 rolls
- 1/2 cup margarine ($.40)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 4 cups flour
- Put first 4 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup boiling water. Cool to lukewarm.
- Add yeast and stir to dissolve.
- Add egg and 2 cups flour. Stir well.
- Add 2 cups flour. Knead well. Rise to double. Let rise again.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are yummy and soft. Great for breakfast or a fancy meal. Very good!Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.