Oatmeal Waffle Recipes
Read More Comments
Simple, but healthier alternative to regular store bought waffles. These are made from leftover oatmeal!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- any type oatmeal you have prepared
- spray coconut oil
- waffle toppings of your choice
- I always make twice as much oatmeal as I need and use it in other recipes or to make these delicious waffles. They are my families favorite breakfast now!
- Simply spray your grill.
- Drop your precooked oatmeal onto it.
- Close it and let it cook.
- I will open it up after a while and check on it. I let it brown lightly.
- Take it out and serve it with a dollop of homemade strawberry jam but sometimes we cut up fresh fruit in season and serve it on top!
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Pour 1 cup milk over 3/4 cup rolled oats, let set 5 minutes. Add 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt, 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, and 1 beaten egg. Mix well.Read More...
Why make plain ol' white flour waffles when you can make healthier waffles from a whole grain like oatmeal?Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.