Oatmeal Waffle Recipes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
June 24, 2017
Read More Comments
Simple, but healthier alternative to regular store bought waffles. These are made from leftover oatmeal!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- any type oatmeal you have prepared
- spray coconut oil
- waffle toppings of your choice
- I always make twice as much oatmeal as I need and use it in other recipes or to make these delicious waffles. They are my families favorite breakfast now!
- Simply spray your grill.
- Drop your precooked oatmeal onto it.
- Close it and let it cook.
- I will open it up after a while and check on it. I let it brown lightly.
- Take it out and serve it with a dollop of homemade strawberry jam but sometimes we cut up fresh fruit in season and serve it on top!
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Pour 1 cup milk over 3/4 cup rolled oats, let set 5 minutes. Add 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt, 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, and 1 beaten egg. Mix well.Read More...
Why make plain ol' white flour waffles when you can make healthier waffles from a whole grain like oatmeal?Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.