Organic Coconut Oil Chocolates
This is a page about organic coconut oil chocolates
. Make your own delicious chocolate treats using the best ingredients.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are the best chocolates I have ever had. This recipe is organic and free of genetically modified ingredients. I use cacao powder, not to be confused with cocoa, real maple syrup that has to be refrigerated and coconut oil. The commercially made syrups are full of high fructose corn syrup and some maple flavoring.
I buy a lot of food online through vitacost.com.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 24 or more
- 1 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer and blend until smooth (stopping a couple times to scrape down the sides).
- Using a tablespoon, measure chocolate mixture and drop on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
- Keep these chocolates in an air-tight container in your freezer.
Option: add a couple drops of mint extract to give these chocolates a minty flavor.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.