Origami Paper Flowers
These paper flowers could be used for a party decoration.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 colored squares of paper, 6 by 6 inches
- 1 green 6 by 6 inch square for stem
- 1 yellow 6 by 6 inch square for middle
- For demonstration purposes, I am using a sample "black" square to show how the petals are folded.
- When you have completed folding six petals, arrange them in a circle and glue them together, one petal at a time.
- Using a green piece of paper, roll into a stem shape, insert in the middle of the petal grouping and glue in place.
- Using a yellow piece of paper, fold to make a "center" for the flower. First, fold in half to form a triangle. Fold both sides to middle of triangle.
- Glue the yellow center to the inside of the flower. That completes your paper flower.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.