Plumbing Repair Assistance for Low Income Homeowners?

I am in need of monetary assistance to repair my plumbing. I need all new pipes.

Best Answer

The US Government has a site that helps out in these issues. They either have grants or low-interest loans that can be paid back. I would check out this site to see if you can qualify for a grant to help you repair your home. www.usa.gov/repairing-home

Here is another site that also offers low-interest loans or grants to repair your home. www.rd.usda.gov/.../single-family-housing-repair-loans...

Daily Caring is also another great site for seniors that will help them find assistance for home repairs. Here is their site you can look at and find the help you need. dailycaring.com/.../

Contact Habitat for Humanity or HUD.org. Local churches could have volunteers as well.

I found this website very helpful when it came to assistance for housing repairs and other things as well.

www.needhelppayingbills.com/.../community_action_agency.html

HUD and Habitat For Humanity, Social Services can put you in route to get repairs!

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingNovember 22, 2019
🐛
🌻
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Plumbing-Repair-Assistance-for-Low-Income-Homeowners-1.html