Pork Chops and Dressing
Very tender chops and a great tasting dressing!
Total Time: 55-60 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 cups bread crumbs, dry ($pennies)
- 1/2 small onion ($pennies)
- 2 tsp sage ($pennies)
- celery, opt. ($pennies)
- 1 stick margarine ($.20)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup ($.89)
- 6 pork chops ($4.00-5.00)
- Brown floured pork chops in a small amount of oil.
- Mix torn bread, onion, and sage and set aside.
- Melt margarine and add soup and 1 cup water; bring to a boil and pour over bread mixture.
- Pour into 9x13 inch dish and lay pork chops on top to bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.