Pork Yakisoba

This is a very simple yet versatile stir fry dish that you can substitute the protein to your liking (I used pork shoulder). You can also add more or use other vegetables. Customize this noodle dish the way you like it. I love how this noodle dish has your grains, protein and vegetables all in one.

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 20 minutes

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 4-5 people

1. For my protein, I used pork shoulder. You can use any other meat you would like. Cut your meat into small pieces to marinate. Marinate with soy sauce and sesame oil in the fridge for at least 30 minutes; the longer the better.
  2. Once you are ready to start cooking. Follow instructions to boil your soba noodles. It will take about 8 minutes.
  3. In a large pot or wok, add olive oil and green onions. Allow onions to caramelize.
  4. Add pork shoulder pieces in and sauté for a couple of minutes.
  5. Once the meat looks to be cooked (does not need to be 100% cooked yet), add handful of spinach/kale (I use the frozen kind).
  6. Remove the meat to a bowl, and add your soba noodles into the wok.
  7. Add two eggs to noodles.
  8. Incorporate the meat/vegetables back into the pan, and stir around until fully cooked.
  9. Ready to serve!
  10. Ad