Raspberry Cake Recipes
This is a no sugar added dessert that is light, flavorful and easy to make!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 No-sugar-Added Angel Food cake
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Truvia (stevia)
- (2) 2 oz. boxes sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 3 3/4 cup milk
- 12 oz sugar free Cool Whip
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted shaved almonds
- Sprinkle Truvia over frozen fruit and let thaw.
- Prepare 1 pudding according to package directions, adding almond extract. Pour into 9x13 inch dish.
- Break cake into pieces and arrange over pudding. Distribute juicy fruit evenly over cake.
- Make second pudding package using 1 3/4 cup milk. Whisk Cool Whip into pudding and spread over top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle the top with the toasted coconut and almonds. Let set in refrigerator for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a shallow dish, spread raspberries in dish. From the lemons, grate 1 Tbsp. of the peel and squeeze 1/3 cup juice.Read More...
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I am looking for a recipe for black raspberry twirl angel food cake.
By Beverly Ament from Lewistown, PA
Answer this Question
November 3, 20140 found this helpful
Here is a similar recipe, it might be the one you are looking for. I would just add black raspberries, blackberries or black raspberry jam.
Chopped apples, raspberry jam, oatmeal, and ricotta cheese help make this a delicious cake, down to the last crumb. This is a page about making apple raspberry crumb cake.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.