Raspberry Cream Cake
The flavor of raspberries and cream go so well together that they are used in combination in a variety of cake recipes. This is a page about raspberry cream cake.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
This is a no sugar added dessert that is light, flavorful and easy to make!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 No-sugar-Added Angel Food cake
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Truvia (stevia)
- (2) 2 oz. boxes sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 3 3/4 cup milk
- 12 oz sugar free Cool Whip
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted shaved almonds
- Sprinkle Truvia over frozen fruit and let thaw.
- Prepare 1 pudding according to package directions, adding almond extract. Pour into 9x13 inch dish.
- Break cake into pieces and arrange over pudding. Distribute juicy fruit evenly over cake.
- Make second pudding package using 1 3/4 cup milk. Whisk Cool Whip into pudding and spread over top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle the top with the toasted coconut and almonds. Let set in refrigerator for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.