Refilling Foaming Soap

How do you refill foming soap?

By Angel

I read somewhere that you can refill the bottle with any liquid soap. It's the pump that makes it foamy. I haven't had a chance to try it yet though.

I've put 25% liquid hand soap in the foaming soap bottle and then filled the rest with water. Shake well. Works just fine.

I tried the liquid soap and water and it didn't work for me. Maybe I didn't put in enough water or soap. I used to buy the large refill bottle at WalMart but they must have stopped carrying it.

Guess they figured out they'd make more money selling the individual bottles. Another reason why I hate WalMart and just about stopped shopping there but that's a whole different topic.

Remove the top (if possible) from a store bought foaming soap container,pour in your foaming soap refill to near top. Then use. If you want to try making your own from liquid hand soap, try this: put in about an inch of liquid soap (more if the container is tall). Add water to about 1/2 to 1/4 inch from the top (space is needed to pump).

Shake gently and leave for awhile. To make foaming soap the liquid soap needs to be thinner, hence the added water. If the pump of your container is non-removable, you'll have to get new. A regular liquid soap dispenser does not work well as the opening is usually smaller than that of a foaming soap dispenser.

If you have Castile liquid soap where you live (or you can order it online), you can refill your foaming soap container with very little of it and add water. It foams up quite a bit so a bottle lasts a long time. Also, the soap can be used for anything, such as hands or dishes or even cleaning.

I use any liquid soap. About an inch or so then fill nearly to top with warm water. Shake it up leave it sit for bit.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 22, 2013
🍀
💘