Refrigerator Leaking Water

I have a Whirlpool/Gold refrigerator. I have been finding water underneath the crisper drawers and don't know where it is coming from. I do have an ice cube maker. Anyone have the same problem?

Joe

By betes51

If your frig has an automatic defrost feature, it is probably coming from there - however mine drains outside underneath the frig. You probably are going to need a repair man. Call all in your area for price quotes before hiring anyone.

Bexpress

Before calling a repairman, try this. Somewhere at the back of the fridge is a small hole situated on a little shelf - mine is just above the crisper boxes which is supposed to allow for drainage. Insert a plastic straw into the hole and blow hard. It could simply be that the drainage hole is blocked. This happened to me.