Remedy for Burnt Brittle Hair

I have a problem. 3 weeks ago, I had my hair rebounded. I was expecting a good result, but it was not the same as what I expected. My hair got damaged to the tips and I cut the brittle parts. After 2 weeks it's just the same. My hair turned dry and looks lifeless. But some parts are still good. I saw some burnt hair above my ears and it's difficult for me to cut it.

Now my hair is short so I'm afraid that dryness and damage might spread because some are still healthy (hopefully not). I really don't know what to do. Currently I'm using coconut oil and keratin treatment. I just want to know the best treatment for this kind of damage. I really need your help now. It's a very serious problem since my hair is very important for me.
Thank you so much.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

You should use an oil/conditioner every day but leave it in a bun and tie a scarf around it.

Try olive oil , put a small amount in your hand then run it through damage d hair

Anonymous

Apply castor oil to your hair, cover with a shower cap (or a plastic bag will work also), and wrap a towel around it. You will want to leave this in for awhile, or overnight, before washing out. Go as long as you can in between washings, use as little styling products as you can, and avoid blow drying and other heating tools. Try not to wear your hair in a pony tail as this pulls and causes stress on the hair. Good luck!

Apply castor oil to your hair, put a shower cap over it (or a plastic bag will work), and wrap in a towel. Leave on as long as possible, preferably overnight, before washing out. Do this at least once a week. Go as long as you can in between washings. Avoid styling products as much as possible, along with blow drying and other heating tools. Try not to put hair in a pony tail as this pulls on the hair and causes stress. Good luck!

The damage won't spread. Deep condition your hair every wash. Don't wash more than every three days and use a moisturizing shampoo

Condition it daily. Warm up your conditioner before you apply it. Wrap your head in a towel and leave the conditioner on over night.

wow-this is VERY serious-if you paid for this procedure you need to go back there asap so they can treat it professionally and then explain what you will need to do for the next 6 months while it grows out. it will be worth the time and effort

I'm so sorry!! Just so you know the keratin and coconut oil treatments will really help, so keep it up with those. There's also a lot of deep moisturizing hair mask recipes that you can find on Pinterest too. One thing that will help the most though, is limiting the amount of heat styling tools that you use. Definitely get the best deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner products you can find as those will help greatly too. Hope that helps! : )

Your hair needs moisture back into it.

I like to put egg in my hair as a mask.

Reference: http://www.rd.c … ry-damaged-hair/