Removing Bacon in One Piece

Category Meat
Removing bacon from the package without tearing a strip can be frustrating. This is a guide about removing bacon in one piece.

I don't know how many times I've tried different ways to get one piece of bacon out of the package and into the pan flat, not ripped not torn but flat. Work a fork under one side or the other of the bottom piece of bacon in the package, you then begin to roll the fork into the direction of the other end of the piece of bacon. Effectively, you are rolling up a piece of bacon onto the fork. When you put it in the pan, you place edge side down. Unroll it into the pan off the fork. There's a step by step picture guide below!

Great idea! I always have problems with bacon tearing when I try to separate.

When I read this and the post I started laughing I have been doing that for years and never thought I would read about it on line. This is good lol

This is great! Thanks for the pics also.