Removing Seeds from Chili Peppers

Category Cooking Tips
Many cooks prefer to remove the seeds from chili peppers before adding them to a recipe. This is a page about removing seeds from chili peppers.

When using hot or sweet peppers, it's important to remove the seeds and pith. This can be one of those pain-in-the-butt chores. I was preparing some very small red peppers from my garden, and dreading cutting the pith and seeds out, when I came up with the right solution for me.

Being lazy is a good thing when it leads to coming up with an easier way to do things! I grabbed a spoon and scooped the seeds and pith out with it, and it was so easy. Since then, I have used a spoon to de-seed peppers of all kinds, and it works well with all of them.

By Free2B from North Royalton, OH

Cut the tip of the chili then roll in your hands with the cut tip facing downwards and you will find that all the seeds will just fall out.

By pthere from Hamilton, New Zealand

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsJune 20, 2013
😷
🌻
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Seeds-from-Chili-Peppers.html