ClothingRepair

Repairing Underwear That is Glued Not Sewn

Category Clothing

I have Victoria Secret underwear that are put together will some type of adhesive. Does anyone know how to put the ends back together when they come undone?

By Anna W

Anonymous

Personally have never heard of such a thing as underwear (especially expensive VS underwear) put together with adhesive. The only thing I can think of is the 'break away' panties that have velcro fasteners attached to them for quick and easy removal from the body. If that's the case and adhesive was used to put the velcro fasteners on then just simply sew the fasteners back on.

I am looking for the same type of adhesive. Victoria's Secret uses adhesive glue for a lot of their panties and some bras (instead of sewing them). I looked up fabric glues, but most of them appear to be toxic and I really would like something non-toxic for clothing/intimates. Any help would be appreciated!!