Riding Mower Lost Power and Won't Restart?

I have zero turn Z4200 riding mower and this particular day I was mowing and the mower lost power and stopped running and I tried to restart again, but wouldn't even crank over. I used a screw driver on the solenoid and it would turn over with very minimal power. I took the spark plug off and cranked it over and had a good spark and good compression as well, but when I placed my finger on the spark plug hole the compression was not enough compression to push my finger off the spark plug hole. With my finger still on spark plug hole I used a screw driver on the solenoid with my finger on the spark plug hole it has no power to push my finger off the spark plug hole.

What could be wrong and reason for this episode?

Dirty air filter?

Many times people fail to check the alternator to make sure it is working and charging the battery correctly. This is a major issue with a lot of mowers that the alternator will go bad and this drains the battery.

If this is not your issue there could be an issue with the solenoids, fuel lines, or even carburetor. You will need to check all this and use a voltmeter on the battery to see if it is getting enough juice to trun over the mower.

The battery is being drained and the carburetor,solenoid switch can also be bad,taking all the energy from the battery!

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersOctober 30, 2019
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Riding-Mower-Lost-Power-and-Wont-Restart.html