Roof Repair for Low Income Homeowners

I need a new roof, but I can't afford one. Is there any agency where I can get some help?

Best Answer

Try this site for low income home repair assistance:

www.rd.usda.gov/.../single-family-housing-repair-loans...

I'm 68 my Oldman is82 we have a home that is damaged can you please help us

Would put food on table

I need help getting a roof done on my home. I work but my pay is little. Im willing to pay just need someone who can work with me

I need my roof replacement I have many quote but I don't have 6 thousannds dollars is there a program that will help me

Please help me! I am on Disability and on a fix Income. I am desperately in need of getting my Roof fix. My kitchen and back Den ceiling has fallen in. My Husband was diagnosed with Cancer. I do have home owner insurance, but the Insurance want pay to get it fix. Stated that it wasn't cause by any Strom. It is raining in my house when it rains outside. Just last week when it rain another areas started leaking. We have had several Contractor to come out and give us an estimate. Our Roof are in bad shape so it cost $3,000-9,000 to fix it.

We don't have that type of money. For the last two years I have beg and beg, wrote all kinds of letters to all kinds of Organization's and Foundation's asking for help and assistance to get our Roof Fix. I even tried several Government program. I wrote to Professional Star's for help. We don't want any money. We Just want our Roof fix. We keep the Door close to the room, cause it has air coming in and it cold in the Roof. Is there anyone out there can help donate to a Roofing Company or know of anyone who can Repair our Roof.

I am on Disability, I am in need of a Roof Repair ASAP. My kitchen, Dinning area and back Den are in bad shape.. I cannot afford a Roofing Contractor. It's Raining like Cat's and Dogs in my house. Please help me get my Roof Repair.

Is there any agency that can help me pay for a new roof...I'm a single woman on disability & having leaking problems

My roof is leaking bad,I need help I'm on SSD I don't get a lot.I had someone come an look at my roof,I was told I need a coating it's just ware and tear.so can you please help me .it's just leaking in the bathroom now.

Yes we have a fixed income and can not afford to replace our front porch roof can you please help us because it is leaking real bad thankyou

we have a hole I our front room roof and on top of the roof we've been told some sheets of the red roofing needs to be replaced we need help bad it's been like this for 2 years no on can help us kids busy grandkids busy we really need help we have a beautiful place but my husband was in the army years back he's retired he was is a teacher myself his wife I draw disability two disc have fused together and I can't stand up straight very well.i have chronic pain 24 7 and I have had 6 surgeries on my back.we need to find some organization that can help us my husband had a heart attack last summer he has big screws in both his elbows he can't lift his arms over his head so we need the help to fix our house up really bad would appreciate any help thanks for reading

Help!!! my house is practically falling apart. I am 48. I have no money. I am on assistance. It rained yesterday and it was raining inside the house because my roofs falling in.I'm almost 100% certain that my entire house is water damaged and will not last much longer.

If you go on the hill in my back yard you can see it needs fixed. I don't know what to do.please help me.

I'm a single mum on a low income and need my windows and roofs fixed. Can I get funding.

I have a COMDEMED sign on my house because of the roof my husband and I are both retired we have no money. We don't qualify for any programs. The city wants to throw us out of our home and we have no were to go. I don't know if anyone can help us I'm just trying what I see

i live in lithonia georgia i live on a small income
who can help

I'm a roofer if you still need a roofer I'm here to help you just me at 864)200-0951for little money get your roof done right the first time

I really need help with a new roof. I have no funds for this, is there anyone who can help?

I am 74 years old and we on ssi and can't afford the materials to do the roof help

I work for a roofing company and have run into several people who need a full roof replacement. Is there any financial help for these people? They do not have homeowners insurance and are very needy.

Yes me and family r in the needs of having our roof done but we on a fix income and can't afford it at the moment so if anybodycan help us please email or text me or call me soon asap bc I don't think this roof going hold this winter or call my at 870 636 4122.Thank you

I need a new roof but can't afford one. Is there any agency where I can get some help?

My elderly parents age 83 and 79 need help replacing the roof, they both have serious health issues, the roof is leaking and they can't afford to have it fixed can anyone help me

I need my roof replaced it was improperly installed and has wind damage

Hello my name is Linda Danzy I've been in my home for 25 years I can't afford a roof and I really need one is it anyone that can help me my number is 407-683-3869

A large chunk of my ceiling just fell into my bathtub. I am on a fixed income and just don't see how I can afford to replace my roof. Are there any programs that could help me?

I need a roof for my house. Do not have money to pay for one. Please help.

Currently on a fixed income. roof has several leaks due to disability i can't earn extra.income any assistance would be greatly appreciated

I need a new roof onmy house and it lesks in one of bedroom

I Am on a fix income and I can't afford a new roof. Are there any programs thats available to help senior citizens?

Anonymous

I was left a home in Augusta, Ga. BUT my credit isn't the greatest and in need of a new roof ASAP.

My roof leaks every where. I have done everything to stop the leaks.

And it gets real cold it needs insulation to. Is there anyway I can get help with this? Please let me know. Thank you

I'm 85 and my roof has been meaning for months I need help fixing it

I am on welfare because my son has seziers is there any body that can help me with a new roof I can do it myself but can not afford to buy the things I need to do the job if you can help I would be great full thanks

I need roof but I don't have money not right now

My roof is leaking in two rooms is there any help out there for low income seniors on disability water is coming in two bedrooms please let me know

I need help. Single grandmother 70 Get 640 a month and own my home but I need help

Needs help getting repairs.

I need my roof fixed is there any agencies that can help

I need a new roof please help

I'm the only one working I have a big family so I can't afford a new roof on my house the roof is very bad I'm afraid I can't put it off any more .

Can someone please help me keep the roof over my family's head ?

Anonymous

My roof is leaking and as a result of that my door torn apart..please I am desperate for some help..thanks

I live in a Camper because I'm on disability and the lot rent is low enough that I can afford it but my roof is leaking and the floors are rotten.I am a veteran living on a fixed income and also I have no Hot water heater

Check out www.roofsreplacedforfree.com. They are in the business to help homeowners get money back on their roof, even maybe a new roof!

Anonymous

Do you deal with DHS