Shaving Sideburns?

I waxed my sideburns 2 days before, but still the skin tones are not blending. The area where I waxed is looking entirely different from the area that is unwaxed. How much time will it take to blend in? Or is there any way to do so?

Ps: I didn't wax the area due to sensitivity.

Best Answer

Skin under hair is always going to be a different color (usually lighter) than skin that is exposed to the elements all the time. Be aware if you have redness at the waxing site...leave it alone or you may make the situation worse (at least if you have sensitive skin--best to just leave it alone.

When the redness fades, the best way to get an even tone is to find a good cover stick and/or foundation (when I wore make up, Clinique had a foundation that always helped me keep even skin tones). I bought Revlon (I think was the brand) cover sticks.

Sometimes you need both tools to get even tones in the the area (cover stick) and then foundation for overall tone.

If you keep the side burn area waxed, your skin tone should even out after a few months (or maybe weeks depending on how much you are outside).

Be aware, depending on your skin, you may get black stubble quickly and that will cause a whole new set of challenges. This is why I never do anything with sideburns.

If you have the time and money, you could look for more permanent solutions that will eliminate all the muss and fuss..like laser. It is much too expensive for my budget, but I have friends who have had much success!

Hope you find good solution. Post back what works for you so others can learn what people find helpful!! Blessings!

A little of make up to blend or tanning lotion with tint!

This is normal when hair covers an area on your face. When it is removed the color under the hair is always lighter than the rest of your face.

You can try some makeup over this area until the color in your face blends in when you are out in the sun or running around.

this would be happening because your exposed skin will inevitably be more tanned and weathered than the other skin. It's the reason why recently shaved people's heads look so white.

you can use tint or sunblock, or you can make a point of tanning the area

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ShavingMarch 2, 2020
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-07-18 22:33:35 in 952 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Shaving-Sideburns-1.html